frequently asked questions
• YOU USED TO OFFER MINI-SESSIONS. WHY DON'T YOU ANYMORE?
The mini-sessions were not working for me. A half hour session isn't long enough to do senior portraits and add in
some siblings and then maybe do a few family shots for a holiday card...in a half hour. You get my drift. Half hour
sessions were NEVER a half hour. And I have a hard time saying no. I want to give clients the time and attention
they deserve. And I need to give my family the time and attention they deserve.
• HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY GALLERY OF EDITED PHOTOS?
It typically takes 2-3 weeks to receive your personalized gallery. Sometimes sooner. It just depends on how busy I am.
• CAN I HAVE THE UNEDITED PHOTOS FROM OUR SESSION?
No. I spend a lot of time on each image, giving you only the best. I don't give away incomplete work.
• WHAT TYPE OF FILES WILL I RECEIVE?
High-resolution color and bw jpegs.
• WHAT IF I CAN'T DOWNLOAD IMAGES ONTO MY COMPUTER?
I can prepare a CD or DVD for you. Or a flash drive is an option, also. We can figure it out.
• CAN I ORDER PRINTS FROM YOU?
Of course. I work with a lab that does outstanding work. Upon receipt of your gallery, you will receive information on
ordering prints in a variety of sizes and paper options, including canvas's.
• MY KIDS NEEDS A PHOTOGRAPH IN THEIR UNIFORM? I DON'T SEE A SESSION FOR THAT.
We can work it out. I'm glad to help!
• WHAT IF THE WEATHER DOESN'T WORK OUT FOR OUR SESSION. NOW WHAT?
We reschedule. No worries.
For any other questions, PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL at email@example.com.